Let Digital Concept provide your business with the necessary technical support needed to keep your business running at full throttle. We offer two types of maintenance plans. SMB Complete and SMB Lite:
What is SMB Maintenance and Why is it Necessary?
Small to Medium Business -Maintenance is the ongoing and immediate technical support for your computer network, systematically managed by our staff. These support professionals not only take care of your company’s technology on a regular basis but also implement and maintain a strategic technology plan for your company based on your business goals and budget. The end result of a computer network maintenance plan is an office that is happy and productive with a budget line item that is predictable. Your computer network is a collection of complex machines and software, communicating simultaneously, performing trillions of calculations, using hundreds of parts and wires, and under constant assault by viruses and spyware and their own users. Because of these and other factors, your computers require regular computer service maintenance to keep the big problems away and maintain optimal performance. This program is often referred to as a computer maintenance contract, service level agreement, or computer network maintenance plan.
Here are some reasons Every Small Business Needs Regular and Proactive Server and Workstation Maintenance:
- Microsoft critical security updates need to be applied as soon as their released.
- Firewall, virus and spyware protection needs regular review and management.
- Prolonged use of servers and workstations by office staff can create network issues.
- Management of backup status, data selected and data testing is critical to data recovery .
- Proactive server and workstation standardization minimizes problems.
- Management of hard drive resources prevents storage issues & server crashes.
- Analysis of server event logs can identify issues before they create network problems.
- Regular optimization of server(s) and workstations to increase speed and efficiency.
- Proactive maintenance provides real peace of mind that someone is regularly caring for your network.
- Predictable monthly budget and support minimizes financial and technical surprises.
Regular and systematic network support in the past has not been the norm among small companies because they typically didn’t know it was necessary. Because of this, small businesses believe that all they need is for someone to help them “fix” what isn’t working right. They assume that the “break-fix” computer support model is how support for computers and networks is supposed to be, when in fact it is not. This in turn leads to doubt, confusion, and frustration with computer service technicians. Though most “computer service” companies or individual technicians offer only a “break-fix,” reactionary style service, Digital Concept offers a proactive and predictable computer network maintenance plan to maintain your computer systems.
SMB-Maintenance plans are customized to your company’s budget, computer usage levels, number of computers, servers, how you adopt technology, and how involved you want to be with your network and budget.